Friday, May 15, 2009

We love our Malia Mills fans!

Dear Malia,
Thank you. Thank you for creating swim wear that makes a woman feel good about her body again. Thank you for creating swim wear that fits AND looks up to date and fun and even a little edgy. Thank you for opening a store near me! Thank you for your vision which has become my reality!
I had the best Mother's Day shopping at your Brentwood/Santa Monica store and was in awe that I found several suits to choose from- several suits I fell in love with- several suits that helped me appreciate my body again. I was eyeing your upper Manhattan store last year and said to myself- "next year, I'm getting one of those suits". I was tentative about going to the store- fitting bathing suits is usually a disappointing, frustrating experience for most of
us- but I pushed myself and found that I can be happy with my body in a bathing suit today- not when I lose 10 pounds or 30 pounds but today. Thank you for that. Keep up the amazing work- you rock!
A very happy customer and true believer, CJ

No comments: