Monday, December 8, 2008

mmmwahhh, munich!



i LOVE my munich track pants so much. i lived in them on my vacation last week. i cruised around the mission in san fran wearing them, i climbed the ecological staircase in them, slept under the redwoods in them, pulled them off just before gettin in a volcanic hot spring in umpqua (then i slipped on my calendar girl. HOT!!!) oh, and i thrifted in my track pants. and partied in portland in them. i wore these beauties all over california and oregon. with old hiking boots, with black converse, with platorms. under dresses, little school boy blazers and layers and layers of wool scarves and grandma sweaters. I even stopped to wash them in the sink at a rest stop -- yep it had been days since a shower and there were campfires and poison oak.. but i had to keep on in them. an absolute favorite. so yeah, they're super comfy performance pants or whatever but the real point is, i looked like a badass the entire trip.

1 comment:

Carol, Partner Malia Mills/Sister of Malia Mills said...

i can't say my muchich track pants have done that much traveling...

but I love 'em too!!!